The Villeneuve backpack is my signature and the reason I began leatherworking in the first place. It’s meticulously handcut and handsewn, strong enough to hold anything you’d want to fill it with, and designed for practical and versatile use. The extendable roll-top makes for a bag whose size you can customize, and the G-hook means that you can open or close in one quick, easy movement. Take it on a mountain trek or pack your laptop in the inner pocket and haul it to school; this backpack is built to accompany you anywhere. Buy durable, buy once, buy to last. Made to order in the color of your choice.
- Handstitched with the strongest Japanese thread
- Made with full-grain leather
- Backpack dimensions: 42cm high x 29cm wide x 11cm deep
- Antique-brass hardware, including easy-to-use G-hook
- Adjustable straps, using buckles
- Interior laptop pocket
- Two exterior zippered pockets, front and back